Sapa Technology’s laboratory in Sweden is equipped with a complete pilot anodizing line, which is mainly used for the development of process parameters.
The line is also used for anodizing trials that are required in many investigations and for simulations of special full-scale line conditions. Aluminium is durable in neutral and slightly acid environments.
We specialize in:
- Anodizing trials in the pilot line with full control of current, voltage, temperature and bath composition
- Surface characterization and testing of anodic coatings
We carry out:
- Investigations of production problems
- Measurements of current waveform, voltage, temperatures, etc.
- Wear tests
- Quality tests and characterization of anodic coatings