Sapa offers decades of experience producing aluminum shapes ranging from standard angles and beams to more complex custom designs for the commercial transportation segment. Aluminum is the preferred material within the transit industry. The inherent characteristics of aluminum give manufacturers and end-users an advance alternative to other metals. For manufacturers, opportunities for next generation shapes and aerodynamic designs create more end-user marketing opportunities. For end-users, the benefits of aluminum translate into greater savings in product efficiency, longevity and load capacity.
With a national network of plants that are equipped for and focused on the trailer and truck body market, Sapa North America is the only extruder that offers a true one-stop resource for all your needs:
- Extrusion Profiles – from .500" wide to 22.5"
- Full Fabrication Capabilities – from basic cutting, punching notching and knurling to complex bending
- Crossmember Assemblies
- Engineering and Design Assistance
- Innovative Solutions – North American Technical Center offers targeted solutions for our commerical transportation customers
- Cost-cutting Logistics –a network of transportation plants, strategically located across North America
- Regional and National Sales Team –focused solely on the trailer and truck body market
With many of our North American locations producing commercial transportation extrusion, our network of production and design capabilities gives you the flexibility and capability required to meet your needs anywhere in North America. Call or email us today – and watch your solutions take shape.