Unprecedented Resources, Product Range and Technical Competencies
Sapa Extrusions, part of the world’s largest aluminum profile company, is the
North American leader in common alloy extruded aluminum products.
The Industry’s Most Comprehensive Product Line:
- Standard and Custom Extruded Shapes (Solid, Semi-Hollow and Hollows)
- Seamless and Structural Pipe and Tube
- Standard and Specialty Rod and Bar… ACC-U-ROD, ACC-U-HEX, ACC-U-BAR®, ACC-U-PLATE®, Jumbo Rod
- Standard, High Fin and Thin Fin Heat Sinks
- Slip-Resistant DIAMONDBACK® Systems
We offer high value-added products driven by a comprehensive understanding of our customer’s business. Sapa strives to establish close and long-term customer relationships, often in the form of partnerships.
Unmatched Choice in Soft Alloy Aluminum Extrusions
Sapa offers decades of experience in a complete range of standard and custom shapes. Our application engineering, manufacturing, design and marketing specialists can assist with customer solutions for unique applications. We employ the latest technology for the design and manufacture of extrusion tooling, including CAD/CAM design. We have engineers and metallurgists to provide everything you need to go from idea to finished product.
The industry’s broadest product capabilities in press sizes and tonnages
(direct and indirect extrusion), alloy selection, circle sizes, profile types and “green” billet:
- Standard and custom shapes up to 20˝ circle size
- Seamless pipe and tube up to 15.375˝ O.D.
- Structural pipe and tube up to 8.625˝ O.D.
- Rod and bar, standard and specialty:
- Rod up to 12.125˝ diameter
- Square bar up to 9˝ thickness
- Rectangular bar up to 19.6˝ width
Sapa Extrusions provides complete customer solutions for the Aluminum Bridge Decking, Automotive, Commercial Transportation, Distribution, Industrial and Consumer, Mass Transit and Solar and Renewable Energy markets. Our nationwide network of production and supply facilities provides exceptional capabilities in extruded aluminum shapes, sizes, alloys and tempers, including both direct and indirect extrusion methods. We are committed to understanding our customer's business to provide true commercial value in our operations.