Big profiles of Sapa Extrusion Benelux
Big - Long - Wide - Thin - Strong
With the presses in Harderwijk and Lichtervelde, Sapa Extrusion Benelux owns the largest presses of the whole Sapa Group all over Europe.
These presses produce big aluminum profiles up to 620 mm wide and up to a maximum of 65 kg/m.
The applications are very varied, as for example:
- profiles for the construction of trailers, loading ramps, or elevating work platforms
- heliports for the offshore industry
- boat masts
- components for the construction of machines, such as sawing tables or medical devices
- profiles for electric motors systems
- large parts of structures for the construction, such as facades
- tubes for power transmission (conductor rails for the railway industry, for example)
Our technical services in Lichtervelde and Harderwijk will glady support you to develop a big profile for any conceivable application. They would be very pleased to submit their proposals for profiles that meet your requirements.
Strong and light
For a large number of applications, the choice of a large profile is advantageous.
Replacing steel, aluminium profiles are much lighter and, with a design based on aluminum, a comparable force is feasible.
Machining of aluminium allows a reduction of the weight of the entire structure. On the other hand, less heavy equipment is needed during installation.
All functions in one single profile
Large profiles are not only strong and lightweight. Thanks to an unlimited freedom of design, the functionality of multiple components may be replaced by a large aluminium profile, which simplifies the logistical flow of material and assembly.
Do you want to know what a big profile does have to offer to your application? Please don’t hesitate to contact us.