Water is a precious, natural resource
Sapa is economical with water and handles strict guidelines for water consumption. The strategy regarding water consumption is to maintain the quality of the water and minimize water consumption:
- During the whole production process water consumption is considered.
- During every production step water is protected against pollution and handled efficiently and carefully.
- Waste water is returned to the earth in the correct way.
- There is no groundwater pollution due to the water consumption during the production.
- The discharge of process-related water meets the standards and regulations set by the law.