Functional post top columns
Sapa Pole Products offers functional post top columns of superior quality, manufactured from one seamless aluminium tube. The post top columns are available in a conical, cylindrical stepped or a straight column, suitable for every street scene.
Conical post top column
The conical post top column consists of a cylindrical part with a door section, followed by a conical section and then a cylindrical top upon which the lantern is mounted.
An overview of the most common conical post top columns for the UK.
Cylindrical stepped post top column
The different column diameters decrease towards the top of the column. The position and number of steps can be altered to suit your design.
An overview of the most common cylindrical stepped post-top columns for the UK.
Cylindrical post top column
The diameter of the foot is identical to the top diameter. A specific joint is available for the assembly of the lantern.
- The columns are equipped with a welded patented reinforcement profile and a welded sliding rail (including two sliding nuts m6x16 and a M8).
- Flush fitting door with 2 triangular locks.
- Root section will be supplied with corrosion protective tape.
- A protective ring for the base of the column.
- A cable entry slot.
- Alloy EN AW-6060 T66.
- Optional columns can be supplied anodized or electro statically powder-coated.
- Optional PP protector, in black or grey.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ silver.