Research and Development
All Sapa building system products -- the R System, the Teknowindow line and the Teknowall curtain wall system -- have been designed, checked and tested by the Sapa Technical Assistance and Development Centre. The Sapa Technical Assistance and Development Centre co-operates with its partners, producing accessories that offer the final user the total guarantee of a high quality system.
An aluminium door or window frame is meant to perform its function for at least 25 years before being recycled. The supplier's competence and reliability can be therefore be appraised over time.
At any time, Sapa will be able to supply you with updates, new accessories and advice to help you implement your projects.
Sapa designs and sections are the most imitated on the market: this is why any original section is marked, as well as each meter of the insulating core of the thermal break profiles, on the isolating bar; this mark is visible after anodizing and coating process, too. Only with Sapa products, accessories and finishes guaranteed by the original Sapa packaging, will you be sure to install quality door and window frames, whose long-lasting qualities Sapa itself guarantees.
- Online Technical Assistance.
- Drafts of specifications and evaluation of the most suitable technical solution for project typology.
- Estimate development with a note of all the material necessary for the order.
- CAD assistance, with the availability of the archive of draw pieces and base sections symbols.
- Shop school for operator training.
- On site assistance.
- Testing laboratory of door and window frames, air, water and wind (windows, French windows, and curtain walls).
- Show room for the display of samples and updating courses.