Superior micro-channel heat exchangers
If you are looking to maximize the competitive advantages of an all-aluminum heat exchanger, then brazed micro-channel heat exchangers are for you.
Sustainable HVAC heat exchangers
As environmental legislations toughen, affecting product recycling potential, efficiency, refrigerants and refrigerant charge, HVACR manufacturers are looking to optimize their products. Aluminum can solve many of these issues due to its physical properties, and because it can be extruded to extremely tight tolerances - steel and copper cannot - we can manufacture micro-channel tubes.
Substituting with aluminum
Aluminum is much lighter and costs much less per weight unit than copper. Which means that you can get three meters of aluminum tube for the price of one meter of copper tube.
Combining micro-channel tubes with our proprietary slotted welded aluminum manifolds allows you to exploit the potential that an all-aluminum solution provides. This technology allows your company to:
- Reduce your system refrigerant charge by as much as 40 percent
- Improve your energy efficiency/coefficient of performance by up to 10 percent
- Reduce your raw material consumption by more than 50 percent
- Reduce your applied cost compared to aluminum and copper heat exchangers
- Easily recycle your all-aluminum system
Aluminum is the most viable solution for increasing efficiency while reducing overall costs. In essence, it just got cheaper to be greener.