Have you ever thought of the impact of a car crashing into a tree? Even at low speeds, a tree crash can be fatal. This is not the case with aluminium lighting poles from Sapa.
Sapa has been conducting crash tests for its pole products since the 1970s to investigate the safest constructions for your roads. This knowledge has led to a range of safe, secure and sustainable aluminium solutions, for all your lighting needs.
- We can offer a complete range of passive safe products (HE, LE, NE)
- The poles are tested according to EN 12767
- They are certified according to EN 40/ EN 12899
- The NE3 and HE3 poles have special built-in constructions
- No special foundation is required
Making roads safer
Depending on your needs, we offer passive safe:
- Light poles
- Traffic signal poles
- Sign posts
In Europe, the EN 12767 standard for such structures both defines and limits the levels of occupant injury severity when impacting these structures. Other countries have similar standards. With Sapa, you can design and create safe roads with fully certified, passive safe poles in all shapes and sizes.
Do you want to better understand the complexities of passive safe poles?
Request our White Paper on passive safe light poles.
|Available family classifications Sapa :|