This course includes the assembly of an HA Sliding Window.
The goals of Module IV include:
- Learning about the profiles and accessories that make up the different variants of the HA62 Sliding line
- Learning about the profiles and accessories in the HA62 Alzante line
- Learning about the profiles and accessories in the HA110 lines for sliding and rising
- Learning about the structural glass variant of the HA110 line, the HA110 Vision
- Learning about the profiles and accessories in the Sliding-Parallel line HA135H
- Learning about the accessories for high performance used in the HA lines for sliding and swinging
- Setting up an HA Lift showing the necessary machining and accessories
This is for anyone who wishes to learn more about our HA lines of sliding, lifting and parallel.
It is essential that you have previous experience or have attended the previous modules. You can find more information and register here.