This course includes an array sequence session for a Glass Skin.
The goals of Module VI include:
- Learning about the three systems of habitual façades that are the Glass Front, Glass Skin and Frame
- Understanding their differences as well as the profiles and accessories that integrate them
- Carrying out a practical case of a glass skin, making the modulation, calculation and calculation of materials necessary for its execution
- Learning from a glass specialist the technology of efficient glass
- Learning about the sealants that are suitable for the systems of facades
- Seeing the assembly sequence of a Glass Skin at our simulator in the Aluescuela
This is for anyone who wishes to develop and/or realize a glazed facade project.
It is essential to have previous experience or to have attended the previous modules.